Ten things I have learned during the Pandemic!
By Rich Lascelles
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the Litchfield Mirror, LCTV, LCM, the Town of Litchfield or it’s elected officials.
- Joe Willie Namath is an expert on Medicare Insurance.
- 97.4% of the population is worried about their gutters.
- You can have three inches of pure heaven in your bedroom.
- The average person cannot go to church, visit a relative in a nursing home, or go to a loved ones funeral due to Covid.
- It is impossible to catch the virus during demonstrations, riots, or during the funeral of a famous politician.
- The Geico Gecko once made a guest appearance on the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon show.
- Sneezes can travel twenty-six feet.
- Cars can be purchased from vending machines (that’s a bunch of nickels).
- Alex Trebek is an expert on life insurance….although he probably does not qualify to get it.
- Bigfoot’s real name is Darrel.