Tuna Pea Wiggle
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time15 mins
What on earth is Tuna Pea Wiggle you ask? Well it’s a dish particular to the northeastern U.S that consists of tuna, and peas in a white sauce.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 6 ounce can tuna in water (Drained)
- 1 14 ounce can peas (Drained)
- salt & pepper
- 4 -6 slices buttered toast
- Melt butter or margarine in sauce pan over medium heat. Add flour & cook for 1 minute, (so you won’t have flour taste). Add milk & stir until thickened.
- Add drained tuna, peas, salt & pepper.
- And WA-LA, it’s done!
Serve over buttered toast, potatoes or saltine crackers!