Vaccine Clinic for Alvirne & Campbell High School Students
The Hudson Fire Department and the Hudson School District will hold a vaccine clinic for Alvirne & Campbell students:
|What:||COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine|
|Who:||Alvirne & Campbell students 16 years old +|
|Where:||Alvirne High School200 Derry Road, Hudson|
|When:||Tuesday, May 4 – First doseTuesday, May 25 – Second dose|
|Time:||Starting at 3pm until close|
* Students must register in advance using the link below.
* Sign up is open starting on Thursday, April 22 and closes Tuesday, April 27 at Noon.
* You will need your insurance card, if you have one, to sign up. There is no charge for the vaccine.
* Once you have signed up, you will not be able to change your appointment.
* Everyone eligible for a vaccine will receive one.
* Parents & guardians will have the option to sign a waiver so the student can be vaccinated without an adult (see link to the form below).
WAIVER – student needs this form signed by a parent/guardian if under 18 and parent/guardian will not be present : https://ahs.sau81.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_72430/File/About/NH_Consent%20to%20Administer%20the%20COVID_April%202021.pdf
Info for persons with certain health conditions: https://ahs.sau81.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_72430/File/About/NH%20Vaccine%20Info%20Health%20Conditions.pdf