Our quick-browse appointment schedule remains the same for the coming week with one tweak. If you haven’t made an appointment and are driving by during appointment hours and wish you could stop in, pull in the parking lot and give us a call or knock on the door to find out if space is available. If your desired browsing space isn’t fully booked you’re more than welcome to come in! In fact, it happened twice last week.
In addition to contactless Parking Lot or Trunk Pickup,
Make a quick-browse appointment on Tuesdays from 10:00AM-Noon, Wednesdays from 1:00PM-4:00, and Thursdays from 5:00PM-6:30PM. Each appointment is limited to 25 minutes or less for two single family-units. You should be checked-out and exiting the building on or before the 25-minute mark.
Don’t have an appointment? Take a chance! Call us from home or stop at the library a call from the parking lot or knock on the door. If there is space available in the timeslot, you’re welcome to come in!
• Masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizing when entering the building are requested for everyone age 3 and up.
• Upper-Level adult/teen collection browsers enter and exit the building through the front porch door. Copying and faxing are available. Seating and computer use are not available at this time.
• Lower Level children’s collection browsers enter and exit the building through the emergency side door. Seating, computers, and early literacy toys/games are not available at this time.
• Those wishing to browse both levels of the library in one visit must make separate consecutive appointments.
• Anyone needing to use the lift should call us at 424-4044 after making their appointment.
• All returns must be left in the outdoor drop-box. • Contactless pickup and trunk service remains available.
• Go to the appointment calendar and select a time slot making sure to choose the correct location, Upper Level vs. Lower Level, or
• Call us at 424-4044.