ENTIRE AGENDA MOVED TO NEXT METTING
You are hereby notified that the Litchfield Zoning Board of Adjustment will meet on Monday, July 26, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. to hear the following requests for variance and/or special exception.
Per the Litchfield Board of Selectmen, public attendance will be allowed; however, the capacity of the meeting room will be limited to 17 individuals.
In accordance with this directive, the Litchfield Zoning Board will conduct its meeting as follows:
- The meeting will also be broadcast live on LCTV via YouTube https://youtube.com/LitchfieldTV and on cable channel 22.
- Original applications may be reviewed by the public at https://sites.google.com/litchfieldnh.gov/zbaportal/home or by visiting the office of the Building Department during normal business hours. Please contact Troy Brown, Town Administrator at Tbrown@Litchfieldnh.gov or 603.424.4046 ext 1250 for questions or more information.
- This notice serves as the public notice of the necessary information for accessing the meeting. Further, information for accessing the meeting will be posted on the Town’s website and through various social media avenues.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Chairperson Opening Remarks
Case #: 2021-08 (Continued from June 9, 2021)
- Variance from LZO Section 310 to allow the installation of an inground swimming pool measuring 35 ft. x 15 ft., which would encroach approximately 15 ft into the rear setback where a 20 ft setback is required.
Name of applicant: Roger Soulard
Owner of property: Roger Soulard
Location of Property: 1 Grove Ct, Litchfield, NH 03052, Map 18 Lot 73
Case #: 2021-09
- Special Exception from LZO Section 1208 to allow the installation of a sewage disposal system in the Wetlands Conservation District with a setback of 57 ft where a 100 ft setback is required.
- Special Exception from LZO Section 1208 to allow the construction of an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) in the Wetland Conservation District with a setback of 44 ft where a 75 ft setback is required.
Name of applicant: Andrew & Jessica Mclavey
Owner of property: Andrew & Jessica Mclavey
Location of Property: 20 Birch St, Litchfield, NH 03052, Map 7 Lot 8
Case #: 2021-10
- Variance from LZO Section 310 to allow the construction of a 24’ x 24’ garage and 10’ x 16’ breezeway, which will encroach 8 ft into the side setback where a 20 ft setback is required.
Name of applicant: BTW Construction, Ben Wood
Owner of property: Ann Marie Reznik & Cory Gannon
Location of Property: 18 Greenwich Rd, Litchfield, NH 03052, Map 13 Lot 99
Case #: 2021-11 A & B
- Variance from LZO Section 801 to permit a 132,000+/- sf warehouse and distribution facility for Baron’s Major Brands Appliances, with 8,000-10,000 +/- sf of office space located therein, which is not permitted in the Northern Commercial District.
- Special Exception from LZO Section 1208 for a reduction of the Wetland Conservation District buffer for the construction of a distribution warehouse.
Name of applicant: 531 Amherst Street, LLC
Owner of property: Colby Litchfield, LLC, ℅ Richard Maloney
Location of Property: 490 Charles Bancroft Hwy, Litchfield, NH 03052, Map 22 Lot 96
6 St. Francis Way, Litchfield, NH 03052, Map 22, Lot 4
- Communications and other business
ZBA Vice Chairperson